“Look at every path closely and deliberately, then ask ourselves this crucial question: Does this path have a heart? If it does, then the path is good. If it doesn't, it is of no use.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Stereotype?

I found this hilarious. Michelle, the author of The Underwear Drawer blog, has started a new Scutmonkey comic. One of the first comics is a stereotype about orthopaedics. It is FFT. It is a little off though because I prefer TOOL as my background music and I definitely bench more that 350lbs.. Oh well, can't get everything right. (devious smile)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brim over I acquiesce in but I contemplate the post should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I think warm-hearted post. Specially the title attracted me to read the whole story.