“Look at every path closely and deliberately, then ask ourselves this crucial question: Does this path have a heart? If it does, then the path is good. If it doesn't, it is of no use.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A note for my site monitors

“Prejudice is a great time saver. You can form
opinions without having to get the facts.”

~E. B. White

Image location

To my new site monitors, welcome. I thank you for your numerous visits. You are making my page view statistics look phenomenal. I would like to ask for a favor, nothing outrageous. I ask for fairness when reporting on my little blog. Please report on the facts and not on hearsay.

I will make this statement without hesitation. "I have never placed patient pictures or information on my blog. I have never placed OR pictures on my blog." These are facts. I would swear to that in a court of law without hesitation. You can look through my archives as much as you want, but you will never find them because they were never there.

I just ask that the facts be reported.

Thank you,

Someonetc

“What we seek we shall find;
what we flee from flees from us.”

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

5 comments:

Someonect said...

again, i see you searching for something. please, if you have a question, ask me. but, i have never posted patient information or pics on my site.

Midwife with a Knife said...

Who will watch the guardians?

Someonect said...

hey there MWWAK,

quis custodiet ipsos custodes? timendi causa est nescire. una salus victis nullam sperare salutem. veritas vos liberabit. perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim.

thanks

Chrysalis said...

Well, I'm not sure who's "searching", but I am curious since your visit to my site. I like to get more of a picture of the person writing..so I read. I'm friend not foe....and harmless.

Someonect said...

chrysalis, i wish i knew who was searching as well. but, oh well .. we must move on, i guess