“Look at every path closely and deliberately, then ask ourselves this crucial question: Does this path have a heart? If it does, then the path is good. If it doesn't, it is of no use.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I call a truce ....

“We are all faced with a series of great opportunities
brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.”
~Charles R. Swindoll

I, Someonetc, call for a truce.

From this day forth, I will not make reference radiology in a bad way. I promise to keep my ranting about other services to myself and my wife (couples rule)
. I will not hold ill feelings towards my radiology colleagues and I will strive for a better working relationship between our services.

No words need to be said. On my end, this is done. I have wiped my radiology slate clean and will start from scratch.

“Life's up and downs provide windows of opportunity to determine your values and goals - Think of using all obstacles as stepping stones to build the life you want”
~Marsha Sinetar

No comments: