“Look at every path closely and deliberately, then ask ourselves this crucial question: Does this path have a heart? If it does, then the path is good. If it doesn't, it is of no use.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Good night moon ..... Good night stars

“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.”

~ Epicurus


Match day is tomorrow. I feel like it is Christmas and I can't wait to open my gifts. We get a new group of bight eyed new residents egar to save the world, or may be a limb. It excites me.

Unfortunately, all of those who are waiting to find out where they are going to go will probably not sleep tonight or drink themself to sleep. Those who have matched will be should be excited as I am ready to start their new life. I am almost giddy.

I say to you all, welcome. Welcome to the specialty that inspires me and I hope you are also inspired. Do your best to keep that youth and egarness in you. Remember this day. Eventhough you may not get your first choice, you are IN. Make the most of what you have. You will be an orthopaedic surgeon. (Smiley face) So, good night moon and good night star because you are about to find out where the wild things are.

“Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless.”

~Jamie Paolinetti

No comments: