“Look at every path closely and deliberately, then ask ourselves this crucial question: Does this path have a heart? If it does, then the path is good. If it doesn't, it is of no use.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Nightmares and Dreamscapes ... the match is coming

“I act like sh*t don't phase me, inside it drives me crazy, my insecurities could eat me alive.”
~Eminem

The match is coming. For all those involved, your emotions are probably all over the place. Your stomach is aching. You can’t sleep. I remember this time like yesterday. I just wanted to close my eyes and sleep until the day after match day. For me, it was like Nightmares and Dreamscapes. Welcome to my mind 2 weeks before the match.



This is the year
where hope fails you
The test subjects run the experiment
And the bastards you know is the hero you hate
But cohesion is possible if we try
There's no reason, there's no lesson, no time like the present
Tell me right now, what have you got to lose?
What have you got to lose, except your soul?
Who's with us?!

Slipknot (Pulse of the Maggots)

Please someone make the pain stop.

Why do we
Crucify ourselves
Every day I crucify myself
lf Nothing I do is good enough for you
Crucify myself Every day
And my heart is sick of being in chains

Tori Amos (Crucify)

Phone rings (RING, RING)

Mother mother can you hear me
I’m just calling to say hello
How’s the weather
how’s my father
am I lonely heavens no
Mother mother are listening
just a phone call to ease your mind
Life is perfect never better
distance making the heart grow blind
When you sent me off
to see the world
where you scared that
I might get hurt
Would I try a little tobacco
would I keep on hiking up my skirt

I’m hungry
I’m dirty
I’m losing my mind
Everything’s fine
I’m freezing
I’m starving
I’m bleeding death
Everything fine

Tracy Bonham (Mother Mother)
There are so many applicants that are better than me .... what if ....
Almost there ...... help ... make it stop
My end It justifies my means
All I have to do is delay
I'm given time to evade
The end of the road is my end
It justifies my means
All I have to do is delay
I haven't time to evade
THE END OF THE ROAD!

Slipknot (Before I forget)
...... Is that my name, my eyes .... I can't focus .... WHAT DOES IT SAY .....

May be your 2 weeks will be better than mine. Sleep well .....

“If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story.”
~Orson Welles

No comments: